Yoga Retreats, Holidays & Vacations in Rishikesh, India
Join our one & two weeks affordable yoga retreats in India with Ayurveda massage suitable for beginners and intermediate practitioners, Mahatma Yoga Ashram. Samatva Yogalaya is where you can be sure of getting an all-encompassing yoga retreat. We incorporate all those yoga practices that can bring about physical and mental transformation leading to true happiness. The yoga retreat offers you an opportunity to reconnect with the world as you take the journey called life. Your heightened spiritual awareness will enable you see humanity differently and yourself as important part of that humanity.
The integrated approach we offer helps you to tune in to your physical, emotional and spiritual needs. This process brings in healing naturally from within and your perspective about life is bound to change too. Yoga retreats offer you that haven where you can contemplate and meditate in peace and feel rejuvenated and refreshed. Samatva Yogalaya runs on traditional lines and so along with physical hatha yoga practice, we encourage meditation, pranayama, learning of yoga philosophy and also karma yoga or community service.
Even a short stint at the Samatva Yogalaya at Rishikesh will help you redefine your lifestyle and get in touch with your true self. Rishikesh provides you an authentic mountain experience and Samatva Yogalaya offers soothing surroundings. Living in close proximity to the Holy Ganges, temples and nature walks in invigorating Himalayan environment make Samatva Yogalaya the perfect place to find true relaxation and contentment.
Venue For Yoga Retreats in IndiaRishikesh Yogpeeth Abhayaranya Yoga Ashram Neelkanth Temple Road Patna, Rishikesh - 249302 Uttarakhand (India)
Retreats Offered: Abhayaranya Yoga Ashram
|3 DAYS INTRODUCTORY YOGA RETREAT||- ₹ 15,000.|
|7 DAYS YOGA RETREATS FOR BEGINNERS||₹ 30,000.|
|14 DAYS SPIRITUAL YOGA RETREATS||₹ 55,000.|
|21 DAYS INTENSIVE YOGA RETREAT||₹ 85,000.|
|21 DAYS AYURVEDIC DETOX PROGRAM||₹ 105,000.|
|21 DAYS AYURVEDIC WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM||₹ 105,000.|
Mahatma Yoga Ashram, Rishikesh: Retreats in India
Mahatma Yoga Ashram India offers yoga retreats, yoga course for beginners, yoga teacher training, ayurveda and yoga retreat, Reiki healing course, naturopathy, reflexology and other short term alternate therapies in Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh. Located on the beach of Ganges offering splendid view of the holy river, Mahatma Yoga Ashram accommodates around 25 people each week participating in various activities to nourish and nurture their physical, emotional and mental being. Harmony of Body, Mind and Consciousness
Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh, India
The Indian yogic philosophy considers that yoga must positively impact the body, mind and spirit. The yoga retreat programme at Samatva Yogalaya is integrated but we also customise the programme for individual health needs and personal development. You will definitely benefit from expert yoga instructors who will focus only on your individual requirements. The yoga retreat programme also gives you enough time experience other aspects the holy city of Rishikeshhas to offer, like the life along the Ganges, shopping in local markets, treks and white water rafting.
Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh
Yoga retreats are meant to offer you complete relaxation and Samatva Yogalaya encourages you to make the most of the beautiful environment. This is where you can begin your yoga practice as a beginner or advance in your practices without being pushed to compete. Samatva Yogalaya’s yoga retreat is meant for people with all levels of yoga experience or even no yoga experience. At the yoga retreat you will also be able to fulfil your health and wellness goals by learning alternative treatments that can help to alleviate certain health issues. Cleansing and detoxification with the help of a diet are other elements at the yoga retreat that can invigorate you.
Samatva Yogalaya’s yoga retreat is ideal for solo travellers as it offers a safe environment. Whether you are looking for a yoga holiday or a spiritual experience Samatva Yogalaya gives you the opportunity to uplift your spirits and well- being.The yoga retreat heals your body mind and spirit through gentle nurturing, yoga, pranayama and meditation and you will return Home completely de-stressed. The vegetarian food offered at Samatva Yogalaya is simple, natural and immensely nutritious and in keeping with your yogic practices.
- Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh, also known as yoga capital of the world.
- Yoga Retreats specially designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga students.
- An intensive yoga program with focus on body alignment and adjustments taught by yoga teachers who are firmly rooted in tradition yet contemporary in their vision & communication.
- Inexpensive Yoga Retreats in India - US$ 350 including food & accommodation (private room with attached bath).
- Residential facility on the banks of holy river Ganga yet not far from the city.
- Loving and caring support team.
- Opportunity to experience Indian culture and tradition.
|07:00 a.m. :: Wake Up|
|07:30 a.m. to 08:30 a.m. :: Yogic Purification (Mon, Thur)|
|07:30 a.m. to 08:30 a.m. :: Pranayama (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat)|
|08:30 a.m. :: Herbal Tea or Juices|
|09:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. :: Ashthanga Yoga Classes (Beginners and Intermediate)|
|10:45 a.m. :: Breakfast|
|12:30 p.m. to 01:30 p.m. :: Yoga Philosophy|
|02:00 p.m. :: Lunch|
|04:30 p.m. to 06:00 p.m. :: Hatha Yoga Classes (Beginners and Intermediate)|
|06:30 p.m. to 07:30 p.m. :: Meditation|
|08:00 p.m. :: Dinner with Group Discussion (Bonfire)|
|09:30 p.m. :: Lights Out|
Duration of daily yoga classes can be increased, if required.
Daily schedule is subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- Mantra chanting with Ethics of the day
- Practice and Techniques of Shat karma (Cleansing techniques)
- Practice and techniques of Asana (Physical postures)
- Practice and techniques of Pranayama (Breathing practices)
- Practice of Dhyan (Meditation)
Code of Conduct
- Discipline is an integral part of the training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- Absenting oneself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- The school does not make arrangements for guests of students. Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Before departure from the school, students must payy all dues and return all library books.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training.
All aspirants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course. The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable exigencies the management at its discretion permits students to go for any other scheduled course within the period of one year.
Inclusions & Optionals
- Non-refundable booking amount is USD 70 and USD 140 respectively for one and two week yoga retreats. Remaining fee needs to be paid upon arrival.
- We have merged yoga courses for beginners and yoga retreats into one program.
- One can join this retreat either for one week or two weeks. For longer duration, please send us a mail prior to submitting your application. Couples can avail 10% discount by sharing a room.
- Yoga classes (Mon ~ Sat).
- Private room with attached bath and free wireless internet connectivity.
- Three meals per day.
- 1 session of ayurveda massage per week.
- Information, guidance and escort services for local sight seeing.
- River rafting (depending on availability).
- Mini Trekking in the Himalayas.
- Delhi Airport to Rishikesh by car - US$ 60
- Delhi airport to Rishikesh and Rishikesh to Delhi airport by car - US$ 120
The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable exigencies the management at its discretion permits participants to go for any other scheduled course/retreat within the period of one year. We, therefore, recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to our yoga programs.