300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
Residential and affordable 300-hour advanced yoga teacher training in India at Samatva Yogalaya - Rishikesh. This is an intensive course based on traditional hatha yoga designed for teachers who have already completed 200 hour yoga teacher training from a yoga school registered with Yoga Alliance. There is no doubt that completing the 200 hour yoga teacher training course (Y-TTC) is a major accomplishment. However, if you wish to become the kind of teacher your students deserve you need to do the advanced level i.e. 300 hour yoga teacher training course. The 300 hours advanced yoga certification course is available at Samatva Yogalaya, Rishikesh for teachers with 200 hour RYT designation provided by Yoga Alliance.
Style of Yoga
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
While undergoing training in the 200-hour yoga teacher training, you probably made a number of discoveries. One of those discoveries would have led you to the understanding that yoga has endless possibilities. A 200-hour yoga teacher training course is hardly sufficient to discover all that yoga has to offer. The 300 hour yoga teacher training in India at Samatva Yogalaya, Rishikesh will offer you further enlightenment in your chosen field of traditional Hatha and ashtanga yoga.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Fee - Inclusions:
- Course material
- Yoga mat
- Single/private room
- Three nutritious vegetarian meals
- Pickup from Dehradun airport
- Outdoor activities on Sundays
Our school is nestled peacefully among the trees between Laxman Jhula and Ram Jhula offering a relaxing atmosphere for our yoga students. Our state of the art facilities include hot water, WiFi, yoga hall, a dining hall, and accommodations on site. For all yoga students private rooms and meals are included in your tuition. Rooms will be allocated according to booking order, hosting 8 students in the school building first and after all places have been taken, in the guest house located two minutes walking distance off of the main campus. If you are interested in discounted rates and don't mind sharing a room with a friend or fellow student please inquire about options as we may be able to provide a discounted tuition.
- Internationally certified yoga teacher training in India registered with Yoga Alliance, USA.
- Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, also known as yoga capital of the world.
- Yoga teacher training course specially designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga students.
- An intensive yoga teacher training course taught by yoga teachers who are firmly rooted in tradition yet contemporary in their vision & communication.
- Inexpensive yoga teacher training in India - $ 1600 USD including food & accommodation (private room with attached bath).
- Residential facility midst ashram surroundings yet not far from the city.
- Loving and caring support team.
- Opportunity to experience Indian culture and tradition.
(According to the Yoga Alliance
- Elaboration of origin and expression of yoga per Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali yoga sutra and different schools of Yoga.
- Important concept of Hatha Pradipika Place of practice, Diet, constructive and destructive aspects. Asana-various types , technique and benefits. Kriyas(cleansing process)-types, technique, effects on psychic level and benefits (physical and psychological cleansing). Mudra and bandhas-various types, technique and benefits.
- Important concept of Patanjal Yoga Sutra. Yoga as a discipline. Concept of chitta and its vrittis. Abhyasa and Vairagya. Factors those accelerate yogic Sadhana. Concept of Ishvara and Ishvarapranidhana.Chitta-vikshepa/Antaraya. Methods of chittaprasadana. KriyaYoga.Concept of kleshas.Yogic view of pain and suffering. Bahiranga Yoga (Yama, Niyama, Asana and Pranayama). Antaranga Yoga (Dharana, Dhyana and Samadhi)
- Human anatomy and Physiology in respect to yogic practices.
- Yoga therapy- common psychosomatic diseases and their Yogic management through diet, asana, pranayama and life style. emphasis on neuromusculo- glandular system.
- Yoga Nidra
|05:30 am - Wake Up|
|06:00 am - Herbal Tea|
|06:15 am - Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing|
|06:30 am - Pranayama and Chanting|
|07:30 am - Yoga Therapy | Yoga Asana|
|09:00 am - Breakfast|
|10:30 am - Yoga Therapy|
|11:30 am - Yoga Philosophy|
|12:30 pm - Lunch|
|03:30 pm - Yoga Anatomy|
|04:30 pm - Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra|
|05:00 pm - Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga Asana|
|06:45 pm - Pranayama | Meditation|
|07:15 pm - Dinner|
|10:45 pm - Lights Out|
Affordable 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
On completion of the 300 hour teacher training course based on Yoga Alliance standards you will be able to register as RYT 500 with them provided you also have 100-hour teaching experience. With a deeper understanding of yoga you will be able to run your own yoga school or classes that are better designed and offer customized solutions for individuals who require yoga therapy. You will also have the chance to instruct the 200-hour teacher trainees and notch up your teaching hours and increase your chances of advancing into the 500-hour teacher training program.
Samatva Yogalaya offers the 200, 300, and 500-hour residential hatha yoga teacher training courses designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga practitioners and teachers. On completion of the 200-hour beginner TTC you become eligible to undertake the 300 hour TTC. The courses are professionally designed but offer a lot of personal support out of classrooms so you can clarify your doubts and gain interesting insights about yogic practices through discussions.
Samatva Yogalaya has a warm and supportive environment that lends to the experience of traditional yogic practices and community living. The accommodation is clean and meals are prepared with fresh local ingredients. The yoga instructors are knowledgeable in all aspects of hatha yoga and yogic lifestyle. Learning yoga with them will instill confidence in you to unravel your hidden potential and become a teacher that your students can recommend to others with pride.
Yoga cannot be more refreshing and more fulfilling than at Samatva Yogalaya, Rishikesh. With teachers like Krishna Sikhwal you will only gain in your experience and practice as a yoga teacher of the true Indian tradition. You will learn classical or traditional Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga which are the yoga forms taught at Samatva Yogalaya.
300-Hour Residential Yoga Teacher Training -Aims & Objective
The comprehensive course will familiarize you with the tenets of yoga philosophy and history, will help you intensify and master yoga asanas in tandem with their effect on anatomy. You will observe daily pranayama and meditation along with chanting so you understand their strengthening and balancing properties. Bring you an understanding of yogic discipline, diet and cleansing rituals and you will be taught how to go about becoming a good yoga teacher.
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
- Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
- Samatva Yogalaya adopts the ancient approach to yoga to inculcate in each student the wisdom that yoga manifests. Teaching and learning is therefore designed in such a way that ethical practices are ingrained automatically in the students at the Yogalaya.
- The day begins with the daily regimen (Dincharya) and ancient code of conduct. Activities are planned according to seasonal code of conduct (Ritucharya). The concept of behavior chemistry (Achar- rasayan) is the concept that students are expected to imbibe.
- Maharishi Patanjali prescribed certain rules of how a person is expected to act in society (Yama) and how personal code and conduct (Niyama) is the expected and essential behavior for individuals to follow. We at the Samatva Yogalaya expect this behavior terminology to be understood and practiced sincerely and honestly by all students to the best extent possible.
- Before students register for the yoga teacher training they must be aware that this traditional teaching will differ from that of the west. There could even be a fundamental difference in the understanding of the yogic path as that which is taught in the yoga schools in the west.
- Modified exercises that go by the name of yoga are frowned upon by Samatva Yogalaya and so only those students must apply for the course who are willing to commit to the strict regimen of the school.
- Discipline is an integral part of the training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- Absenting oneself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- The school does not make arrangements for guests of students. Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Before departure from the school, students must payy all dues and return all library books.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training.
All aspirants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course. The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable exigencies management of Samatva Yogalaya at its discretion permits students to go for any other forthcomimg course. We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Review by G. van Leeuwen
Life changing experience
I followed the 300 hour yoga teacher training from November to December at Samatva Yogalaya. It has enriched me in so many aspects. Krishna and Sangeeta welcome you in their family. They are very warm personalities. You quickly feel at home in the ashram. In addition, they are both sincere Yogis. They practice the yogic lifestyle genuinely. No false pretensions. Both Krishna and Sangeeta are excellent teachers. They have an enormous treasure of knowledge that they share with you. They are approachable, are open to all questions that might arise in you and they always know a way when your body encounters an obstacle in asanas. “You get what you deserve” Krishna always says. I am so lucky we deserved each other. For me these weeks were sometimes confronting, but always positive and safe. I have learned so much! Thank you, Krishna and Sangeeta for your unwavering commitment, your energy, love and knowledge. I cherish the time with you. We'll keep in touch!